Rally@Foley Square: Stop NYPD & CIA Repression
November 18, 2011
"We are part of the fabric of this great country and we must take our place in the movement for civil rights; we must act to protect our rights and the rights of all Americans to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!
Join us for
RALLY & FRIDAY PRAYERS:
NOVEMBER 18, 2011 from 12PM-4PM,
(Worth St. b/n Lafayette & Centre St.)
FEEDER MARCH FROM OCCUPY WALL STREET, ZUCCOTTI PARK, 11:30 AM
1. An immediate end to all racial, ethnic and religious profiling
2. The dismantlement and disclosure of all surveillance operations
3. An independent commission to investigate all NYPD and CIA operations against the Muslim community.
4. The immediate protection of our right to freedom of worship, free speech, and free association, and....
5. The equal protection, under the law, of Muslims and all people of New York."
Majlis ash-Shura of Metropolitan NY, Arab Muslim American Federation, CAIR-NY, Muslim American Society, DRUM, Al-Awda NY, the Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood, Social Justice Task Force of Muslim Alliance in North America, Muslim American Civil Liberties Coalition, Muslim Bar Association of New York, Islamic Circle of North America, National Lawyers Guild - NYC, Occupy Wall Street Direct Action and Immigrant Working Groups, International Action Center, Existence is Resistance, United National Antiwar Coalition, May 1 Workers and Immigrant Rights Coalition, Bayan USA, Pakistan USA Freedom Forum, Project Salam, Honduras USA Resistencia, SI Solidarity Iran, Jews for Racial and Economic Justice, Jews Against Islamophopbia, Jews Say No!, CLEAR @ CUNY Law, Veterans for Peace - Chapter 34 NYC, NY Committee to Stop FBI Repression, Pakistan Solidarity Network, NY Taxi Workers Alliance, Brooklyn For Peace, Labor for Palestine, New York City Labor Against the War, Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund, Muslim Defense Committee-NLG NY
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to endorse or co-sponsor.